Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions SOUR GRAPES
Welcome to Sour Grapes Online Ltd. By continuing to browse on this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy govern Sour Grapes relationship with you in relation to this website. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, please do not continue to the site.
The term ‘Sour Grapes’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Nelson Road, Nottingham, NG5 6JE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of these pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility tov ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproductions is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website.
- Occasionally, this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the link website(s).
Additional Information (FAQ)
Payment will be taken via Shopify and funds will be drawn immediately after purchase. All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
With one of our main focuses at Sour Grapes is being sustainable, it makes sense that that transfers to how we deliver our wine to your doorstep. We will be using DPD as our courier as they are currently working on being the most sustainable and eco-friendly courier service in the UK. See more here: https://green.dpd.co.uk/
Our aim is to offer next day delivery on all orders before 12pm the day before and next working day.
Please be mindful that during busy periods and bank holidays there may be a delay in delivery.
Refunds and Returns
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, we will offer a replacement free of charge.
If there is a fault with the wine, send it back to us and we will either send you a replacement or offer a full refund, excluding postage and packaging.
Please email email@example.com to discuss a refund or a return.
Due to our next day delivery policy we are unable to accept cancellations, however you can always send the items back to us and we will offer a full refund excluding P&P.
If you unfortunately have a complaint, please email Info@sourgrapes.co.uk and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Dietary and Sustainability
All our wines individually indicate whether they are Vegan, Vegetarian, Sustainable, Organic, Biodynamic, Low Carbon Footprint etc. If you wish to know more please email firstname.lastname@example.org